Welcome to The Book Shop Liskeard
Centrally positioned in the Cornish market town of Liskeard, The Book Shop is situated in an historic building dating back to 1913.
What do we sell?
- new adult and children's books
- books on Cornwall, including some in the Cornish language
- eReaders: Koboglo.
- unique cards, some locally made
- noteboooks and diaries some very special and unique: Paperblanks, Moleskine, made out of cork from Portugal and some handmade locally.
- bookmarks, bookends, bookstands
- Westcountry calendars and diaries
- audio books and music CDs.
- local and regional maps (we can order maps from all over the world)
What do we offer?
- a fast, 24/48-hour, ordering service for all books in print
- the facility to order ebooks, CDs and DVDs
- an out of print book search and ordering service
- a unique book-wrapping service for that special occasion
- customer discounts through a loyalty scheme
We are open Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m, Friday till 6 p.m.and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.